How to properly do refrigerator maintenance?
When choosing your fridge, you have been careful about the needs of the household. You have looked in detail in terms of exterior design, size, and familiarity with all the options that suit your requirements.
Everyone adheres to the restrictions that sometimes require the premises, and then you have complete freedom of choice.
Some are exclusively interested in maintaining the freshness of products, such as fed and fed foods, and choosing a system for a longer shelf life of perishable products. Оther compartments and interior layouts are important as well as a number of other individual preferences, which could be offered as additional features.
How do we extend the useful life of our refrigerator with proper maintenance?
The refrigerator is a device with a longer depreciation period and the appropriately selected model is of great importance.
The most important moment after buying it is to operate it properly.
Look after it as much as you look. Only in this way will you be sure that you eat food that is useful to you. It could be the biggest bacteria in it, and you need to do it just because you are slightly tired and do not bother with the tedious task.
Do not allow smells and wastes to open during the opening, which will float around the house.
Many are forbidden to eat in public places, even in some restaurants that enjoy great reputation because they then feel discomfort in the stomach. They prefer to prepare their own meals for the day. You who do not have this time and eat mostly outdoors allow at least at your home to enjoy pure food.
Several ways to for refrigerator maintenance
Food hygiene should not be allowed to be neglected for any reason. It is clear that the refrigerator is the place that is omitted in the organized cleaning, but it is good to pay attention at least twice a month.
Tip # 1
When you decide to resort to decontamination of this electrical appliance so important to your health, start off and thaw.
To remove the bacteria that are not visible to the eye, you should do more to take care of the drugs that are highly toxic.
After removing everything inside, try to keep food as cold as possible, and waste or expired waste, discard it.
Tip # 2
There are several ways and means to neutralize the unpleasant odor, to induce freshness of food and beverage, and without unnecessary media and the use of toxic chemicals filled with chemicals. Sanitation can be accomplished with some of our familiar means, which are at hand in every household. Probably for most of you have heard, and for others you will be slightly surprised, and now is the time to try them out and find out their reception in front of other preparations.
Here's how you can keep your refrigerator clean and fresh.
1. Vinegar - there are controversy about it that it could damage the payment, but for many it is known that this approach works, you have tested it and resulted in a complete neutralization of odors. If you are not and worry, you can try one of the following options.
2. Lemon - an efficient method with pleasant smell and good action when cutting it into slices, sprinkled with salt or soda for bread and staying in the fridge for a few days.
3. Vanilla - soak cotton with liquid vanilla and leave for at least 12 hours. It leaves an incredible smell, with the only negative effect that I will all the time remind you of the tempting taste of your favorite pastry.
4. Soda - all the time you can hold some small bowl to swallow odors. You can also dissolve one tablespoon of soda in lukewarm water and use the sponge to clean the inside of the refrigerator.
5. Café is a very common method and some may hear it for the first time, but with a very strong and unpleasant scent, sometimes soda does not help. When you place freshly ground coffee in a saucer and left for 24 hours, you will get a clean and pleasant smell. You are probably familiar with his work in the perfume industry, but he also has great benefits here. Try it!
6. Rice - it is also not as popular as other tools but has a good effect. Rice grains can be milled or rice flour can be used with a sponge to remove dirt on the walls
For a stronger effect, you can mix some ingredients, such as mixing a baking soda solution, one tablespoon of vinegar, one tablespoon of sea salt, a lemon juice juice with a little warm water.
Tip # 3
Given that you have cleaned up perfectly and are pleased, switch to the delicious products in a way that makes you feel pleased each time you open it. Do not leave food for a long time that molds, spoils and smells the other clean products. When wrapping in foil every cooked food stored in your refrigerator, you protect it from drying up to the next consumption and prevent it from mixing the smell with other foods. Maintaining is easier with keeping these easy steps.