How to prevent clogging of the washing machine
Laundry is almost everyday activity in every home. While cooking while you are washing and while cleaning, the "loyal friend" works for you. You must treat it with great respect and care for its good external and inwardly maintained appearance. This will help you and your family be dressed in beautiful, clean and well-looking clothes. You know, "Man is welcomed on clothes". Clothes are the first thing that leaves the impression - whether you go to an interview, visit an expensive restaurant, or just walk around the park. You probably do not want to be in the category "Badly dressed men with clothes that have been ripped off". Take care to avoid such situations.
Cases where you can clog the washing machine
Overloading the washing machine - one of the most common bottleneck problems - is that you're trying to "stuff up" as much as clothes you've collected for washing. Yes but no. The washing machine has a limit and it has to be kept in order not to lose it completely. Modern machines have a system that prevents the appliance from starting the selected process. It is very useful for those who care casually about their household electrical appliance. Yes, but there are proud owners who put that amount in their basket. It is then possible to start the cycle but the washing machine will start vibrating vigorously and shake, and then it will stop very quickly. Most often the counterweight and holders to the casing are not able to withstand and tear. In this case, you need to change a new hull. Overloading can also result in burning the centrifuge.
The washing machine produces a loud noise
The strong noise can not be overlooked. Possible reasons for it could be falling small items such as a bra from a bra, buttons, pencils or others. Incorrect bearings also create loud noise. Free drum rotation can help you find out if there is a problem. If you hear noise from him or he's playing up, you probably need a technician to change your camps. Another possibility of damage is blockage of the pump. It is pulled out of the motor by attaching the gripping attachments and a screwdriver. Then you must disconnect the electrical connectors from the engine. In a model that is directly driven, looking at what is going on behind, the hoses are attached to the left side. A problem that is often observed is a broken connector. It was probably caused by overloading of the washing machine, but it is not particularly disturbing, as the part and the repair itself are not expensive.
The washing machine does not drain due to filter clogging
You should clean the filter regularly to protect your washing machine from this type of clogging. This probably is not new to you because you do it often. In this way, you perform periodic maintenance of the machine. This activity is an advantage for your appliance and your clothes. There are more serious problems when stopping the washing machine. The first thing you should remember is cleaning the filter.
It's easiest to pick up by slightly lifting the front end of the machine and placing a container under the filter to collect the water that will run out. Then you have to open the lid in front of the filter itself, which is most often located in the lower right corner. You only have to develop it, but not to the end, because you do not know how much water you have left. You may not be able to control the jet and wet your room too much. There is another option in which it is better not to take on yourself.
Modern washing machines have filters to hold items that have no place in the washing machine. If you feel dizzy, do not continue to apply more force when rotating. You are likely to break the filter cartridge. Better call a specialist instead of "getting" more trouble.
Drainage problems connected to the pump
For this purpose, you must tilt the machine back and secure it. Better do not do it yourself, but seek help from a relative or a specialist to avoid hurting. To replace the pump, remove the belt and the screws that hold it. It is very likely that you have unconsciously put on a piece of jewelery or other small item that has stuck in the pump hose or in the pump itself.
The same could happen with socks or other small things you wash. In such cases, the machine will not drain, you may hear the squeeze, grinding or smell of a burning tire. To do this, first remove the hose that flows from the tub to the pump. This is the most difficult part because the hose is at the back and access to it is not very easy. Carefully drain the water in a bowl and see if there is anything in it to remove it. Then check the broken blade pump and rotate to make sure it is free.
Replacement is only necessary if it is found that there is damage to it. There may be a molten part of the belts, then replace them only. If there is a problem in the belts, replace them, but only with ones that are specially made for the model.
Slow water filling or not filling at all
With this problem you have to remove the water valve bracket and install the new valve. Transfer the electrical connectors to the hot / cold valve parts. Then transfer the filling hose by compressing the spring clip. If you have a problem with slowly filling the washing machine or not filling it at all, try cleaning with the water valve input screens. For cleaning, you can find information on how to do it if you do not know. If it does not work and the damage is not removed, you will need to change the water valve. In case you do not know how, do not trust your own options, but let a master change it.
When the washing machine does not start at all or does not spin - if the washing machine is just filled with water but does not move, it is very likely due to a broken lid. You may be the reason - if you pushed it and closed it in the wrong way, or if you filled the washing machine to jam, and you could barely close the lid. It can not be ruled out just the time of change. Start by removing the cover switch by pulling the lock and sliding the switch forward. Placing the new key happens only by inserting it and pulling it back. You can test the switch via a continuity tester or a multimeter. They are not expensive and everywhere you can read how to use them. Then remove the wires that are connected to the switch and touch the tester probes to the switch connectors. When opening and closing the lid, the readings must vary between continuity and no duration. It is a very laborious task, so think well before you start.
What to do if you do not have a solution for the failure?
- Do not give up on your home appliance so quickly - for every problem there is a solution.
- Do not panic!
- Do not neglect the problem - relieving the damage and continuing the expropriation of a broken machine can lead to more serious problems.
- Do not rush to exaggerate - the diagnosis will show everything.
- Do not try to repair all the parts in the washing machine until you find out the true cause of the damage - it can be more expensive.
- Do not think that the cost of this type of service is out of your budget - sometimes it's a cheap and quick fix.
- Stick to the requirements for your model of washing machines.
- Stay in the hands of competent people to choose a quality replacement spare part.
- Save time with a professional company.
- Trust with experienced appliance repair specialists who will help you and save you anxiety.
- Useful tips to protect the washing machine against congestion and its more efficient use:
- Appreciate carefully the amount of clothes you put in the washing machine.
- Check the clothes to be cleaned in advance - remove any small items from the pockets that can damage the appliance.
- Wash your underwear and socks in envelopes designed for that - you will miss the possibility that a banel will damage the machine.
- Clean the filter more often - you can collect hair and other dirt.
- Take care of the washing machine's hygiene.
- Avoid changing the damaged spare parts yourself.
- Use all available instructions to use the machine as fully as practicable.
- Try to block the washing machine with loud noise to stop it.
- Carefully open the door for damage - there may be water that can cause large puddles or flooding.
- In case of damage, seek safe specialists in the field.