- 30th January 2019 at 1:45 pm #7409happyappliancesKeymaster
To book an experienced BEKO dishwasher engineer call 0203 8927620 or 07706 937561
Dishwasher functional test
Functional test is a special sequence of program steps dedicated for service purposes.
During the test some fault conditions can be detected by the electronics and shown through program indicator lights as shown in the error codes below. It should be noted however that not all faults can be detected and that the problem may have to be diagnosed by the repairer.
In order to enter the functional test mode, while the dishwasher is switched off press the start/stop/pause and program selection buttons together and hold them while powering up the dishwasher, keep holding the buttons for 3 seconds.
All of the indicators light on for 2 seconds after entering the test mode except the salt and rinse aid light.
After entering the test mode, start the program by pressing the “start/stop” button.
Short program follows the steps below:
- Memory reset
- Drain out test – approximately 30sec.
- Water fill test – approximately 3 liters
- Water circulation ,heating and detergent test – approx. 1min
- Water circulation and heating functional test – approx. 2min.
- Regeneration valve test – approx 1min
- Water inlet and draining – approx 3 liters
- Draining test – approx 30 sec.
- Functional test end
During the test program, if any errors or faults are detected then they will be displayed in the manner as shown below for fault codes.
H2 – Dishwasher turbidity sensor error
The turbidity sensor is the sensor in the sump that detects the presence of deterrgent
H3 – Dishwasher diverter valve position error
The diverter valve is the valve that controls the water flow to the either the top or
bottom spray arms or to both at same time
H4 – NTC error
Dishwasher cannot read the temperature sensor
H5 – Uninterruptable water inlet error
- Malfunction of Water-Inlet Valve (stuck as open)
- Malfunction of T7 triac on the electronic board
H6 – water inlet fault
No water is detected
- Check water stopcoc
H7 – Heating fault
Dishwasher doesn`t read heating
- Check water heater
- Check wiring
- Check main module
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.